The workflow includes the next duties:
- Fetch reference information from the Postgres database.
- Get the present manufacturing information from the net.
- Detect information drift by evaluating the reference and present information.
- Append the present information to the present Postgres database.
- When there’s information drift, the next actions are taken:
- Ship a Slack message to alert the information staff.
- Retrain the mannequin to replace its efficiency.
- Push the up to date mannequin to S3 for storage.
This workflow is scheduled to run at particular occasions, similar to 11:00 AM each Monday.
General, the workflow consists of two kinds of duties: information science and information engineering duties.
Information science duties, represented by pink packing containers, are carried out by information scientists and contain information drift…